Sunday, March 02, 2008

03/02/08: Samsung made this for photographers...

Samsung's new SyncMaster 2263X Dual Display monitor, I'm convinced, was built for photographers. The dual display couples a 22 inch primary monitor and a detacheable 7 inch companion monitor -- seems like the perfect setup to work in Adobe Photoshop to me! You have your image workspace on the main monitor and actions or other palettes on the 7 inch companion monitors. Samsung's new monitor earned a Popular Mechanic's "editor's choice" award in the April 2008 issue. The 7" companion or "sub-monitor" connects easily to an available USB port and can be used in portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) modes. Estimated price is around $550.

Seems like a great little set-up especially if workspace is at a premium. Or, if you are like me -- you work dual screen using a laptop and a separate monitor. With the Samsung...I wonder if it would be possible to work with THREE monitors for one PC? Okay...now I'm getting greedy... LOL

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dieta said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:59 PM, April 04, 2008  
Blogger Wendy said...

I would love to see more about this monitor - but I can't find anything about it, even on Samsung's website. Is it even for sale anywhere yet?

4:18 PM, April 04, 2008  
Anonymous Samsung Toner Cartridges said...

I can really say that you know what you're talking about with all this information here! Knowing all this sure does making use of this thingy actually a lot easier to use as oppose to just having it and not knowing where to even start with the thing! In regards to what you wrote, I place my trust in you since your authority stands out as the person who REALLY knows about this product! It's really great to have people really take time and educate us around the world about things like this, greatly appreciated bro

3:30 PM, May 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home