Thursday, December 13, 2007

12/13/07: Four Elements of a Great Photo

Supremely talented travel photographer (and Nikon shooter) Bob Krist states that there are four basic elements to a great photograph:

1. Good color
2. Good composition
3. Beautiful light
4. A sense of moment - a storytelling element

Keep these simple things in mind when shooting travel, nature...or really any kind of photograph. You'll see great improvement when you are consistently accomplishing all four elements in your images.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

11:36 PM, December 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you go?

1:37 AM, February 04, 2008  
Anonymous Chris said...

are the tips coming back?! I liked them!

7:59 AM, February 21, 2008  
Blogger Justin said...

a simple goodbye would have been nice.

2:13 AM, February 22, 2008  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

YES! I've been a little "distracted"...but we'll be back in online by March 1st...if not sooner. Sorry for the interuption. :(

8:35 PM, February 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home