Tuesday, January 23, 2007

01/23/07: Digital Asset Management book


One of my photographer friends, Ray Meibaum, recently recommended this book -- The DAM Book: Digital Asset Management for Photographers (O'Reilly Digital Studio) by Peter Krogh (ISBN-10: 0596100183). Ray does a lot of natural and landscape photography and reports that this book is an excellent resource for implementing a system for managing digital files, meta-data and time spent archiving images. If you are struggling with your image archival and retrieval or managing meta-data for your files, be sure to pick-up a copy of the "DAM" book. ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I recently read the DAM book and found it extremely useful in helping me to organize my growing digital photographs (and to keep them organized into the future).

10:39 AM, February 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!

6:44 AM, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home