Monday, January 01, 2007

01/01/07: Tip for the New Year!

Happy New Year!

Today's tip is -- send us your feedback! :) Questions, comments, suggestions for topics, what have you. I'd love to hear from you. Write to me at: dan@dailyphototips.com

2007 marks the second year for Daily Photo Tips. It began on a whim back in May of 2006. I was looking for ways to challenge myself to learn more about photography EVERY day and to share some of the knowledge I've picked up over the years or...just came across today!

We'll be introducing some new features for 2007 including tags (so you can easily search for tips by topic or label such as "basic," "pro," "software," "gear" etc.), guests contributors (I especially would like to see some contributions from Mac and / or Nikon users...just to keep things fair!), more photos and slideshows...and who knows what else...maybe we'll have a "best of Daily Photo Tips podcast" in the very near future.

Thank you all for your support and I hope you all continue to learn more and more photography tips and tricks wherever your eyes, your camera or your browser take you!

Peace,

Dan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home